Sedona is an Arizona high desert city between Phoenix and Flagstaff that’s surrounded by red-rock buttes, steep canyon walls, and pine forests. It’s noted for its mild climate and vibrant arts community. Both inside and outside the city limits the streets are lined with amazing art galleries and tourist shops. Outdoor activities are a second attraction for the area with numerous hiking and exploring trails, Native American historical sites, State Parks, and Oak Creek Canyon—all of which offer bird-watching, hiking, camping, B&Bs and picnicking spots. The metaphysical and spiritual aspects of the area are a much-loved experience for those seeking answers at the vortex sites.
The Village Gallery of Local Artists at 6512 State Route 179 in the Village of Oak Creek at the Cortez Roundabout offers the best in local art. We are the only cooperative style gallery with 100% local artists in the Sedona area, where you can meet and talk to the artists while shopping. The array of different mediums is wonderfully displayed in a gallery setting. The artists enjoy meeting the customers and if asked, telling them what inspires them to create the unique, one-of-a-kind art they are known for. Buying directly from the artists is a unique opportunity and provides an economical way to purchase one-of-a-kind art. The gallery features artists in mosaics, designer fabrics, glass, pottery, photography, wood, paintings, jewelry, batik, Native American, mixed media, gourds, and more.
Things to do in Sedona Arizona…
- Shop the best local artist gallery in the Sedona area—Village Gallery of Local Artists
- See a Show at Sedona’s #1 Entertainment Restaurant
- To experience the essence of Sedona’s Best Local Artists visit their Facebook Page
- Play 18 holes of golf on one of Arizona’s Premier Golf Courses
- Go on an exciting Jeep Tour… yeah baby!
- Or stay local and visit the shops in the Village of Oak Creek Local Stores
- Looking for casual, comfortable clothes? Stop in Bilby and Moss
- Helicopter Tours & Hot Air Balloons… that can take your breath away!
- Visit a Vortex… discover your spiritual side!
- Take A Hike… to Bell Rock or Cathedral, maybe West Fork in Oak Creek Canyon… WOW!
- Find out all the Events going on in Sedona Arizona… thanks to our great Sedona Chamber of Commerce.
- Here for a First Friday of the month?? The gallery is open late till 8 pm with more artists present, snacks and drinks—Come by and enjoy!!
We invite you to come and “Experience the best local artist gallery”
Village Gallery of Local Artists!